Module 11 Discussion ? Reflection Capstone
Top of Form
Areas for reflection:
? Describe how you achieved each course competency, including at least one example of new knowledge, gained related to that competency.
? Describe how you achieved the transferable skills (listed below), including at least one example of new knowledge, gained related to the transferable skill.
? Describe how this new knowledge will impact your nursing practice.
1. Design relevant, multidimensional nursing care for optimal health inclusive of client preferences, values, and beliefs.
2. Select approaches to client care which incorporate care and comfort, risk reduction, health promotion, and disease management.
3. Prioritize evidence-based, client-centered nursing care as a foundation for emotional, mental, spiritual, and social well-being.
4. Utilize data-driven nursing care strategies inclusive of continuous quality improvement.
5. Synthesize components of clinical judgement, professional nursing identity, and reflective practice for lifelong learning.
6. Determine effective responses to clinical problems integrating information technology, evidence-based practice, quality improvement, and interprofessional collaboration.
Take a moment and review the Transferrable Skills Media from Module 02.
? Critical Thinking
? Digital Fluency
? Diversity and Teamwork
? Information Literacy
? Ethics and Professional Responsibility