1. Bio K Plus Probiotics Capsules:?
2. Off-label use:?
3. Can it be taken with applesauce? Why or why not?
4. Precautions: dysphasia, patient may not tolerate and as?
4. Special populations:
4. Any drugs that cannot be used with it?
5. Clinical trials outcome:
5. Alternatives in the market:
5. Guideline recommendation:?
5. Medical information from the manufacturer (case reports data)
5. Patient factors?
6. PA required? If yes, what are the criteria?
6. Step Therapy?
6. Is this a first line agent?
6. What are the alternatives?
6. Who is the manufacturer? Do we have a biosimilar??
2. PEG 3350 (MiraLAX)
? Same process as above
? Find out what cannot be taken with this drug and why (can we use anything thicker than water to mix?)?