Prepare a page, double-spaced book review as a Microsoft Word document using APA current Edition guidelines. The course project must include a title page, an introduction, the body, summary and conclusion paragraph(s), and a reference page. The template provided for the course project will assist you in ensuring that you are meeting APA paper guidelines. The goal in this course project is to synthesize all your resources learned and demonstrate your knowledge by addressing, discussing, comparing, contrasting, interpreting, and distinguishing the subject matter in your review.
- The course project paper must include a title page, an introduction, business rules, the ER diagrams and the SQL schema, stored procedures, views and triggers and how to run the program and sample screenshots.
- A separate cover page indicating the title of your project, the full name (with e-mail), the course number.
- An introduction section. (same as in proposal).
- Entity Relationship Model diagram using ER notation. Include all the ER diagrams.
- The collection of normalized relations and functional dependencies, and a brief discussion as to the normal form(s) achieved, the methods used to achieve these normal forms.
- The SQL DDL used to create the tables and add primary key and foreign key constraints. (CREATE and INSERT statements).
- All the stored procedures and functions and triggers created in the project.
- Conclusion of what you learned and what can be improved in the project.
Need to include MS file of the Library Management System as well
Running head: TITLE OF YOUR PAPER
TITLE OF YOUR PAPER (for professional papers) 1
Apartment Rental System
Renting apartments is common in the cities. Various agencies are available for apartment rental. The apartment pricing changes from location to location and on the type of apartment. On average most of the apartment rates are fixed. In this project we create an apartment rental system where users can look for apartments based on the location.
Each location has only one Property, not more than one.
Each Location exactly only one type of apartment
· User can rent only one apartment.
· Electricity bill must be separate from rent.
· One month rent must be deposited.
· One month advance notice must be given by the customers.
· If the lease is not renewed it automatically turns into monthly.
· Rent must be paid by 5th of each month.
· Users can rent for monthly or yearly.
Tables and Columns
LOCATION entity contains the following attributes
· Property name.
CUSTOMER entity contains the Following attributes
· first name
· last name
· phone number
APARTMENT TYPE entity contains the following attributes
· Apartment type,
LEASE INFORMATION entity contains
Figure 1ER diagram
Figure 2: Table created for Location
Customer Form is used to enter customer data. Figure  shows the screenshot of customer form.
Figure 3: Form to enter Location details
Various reports created. They are report to find customers at each locations. Figure shows the screenshot of the reports.
Figure 4: report that shows users at each location
Lastname, C. (2008). Title of the source without caps except Proper Nouns or: First word after colon. The Journal or Publication Italicized and Capped, Vol#(Issue#), Page numbers.
Lastname, W. (2009). Title of webpage. Site Name. Retrieved July 3, 2019, from
International American University
Week 4 Course Project
MIS 560 Database Management Systems
Professor: Prasanth Kalakota
Student: Munkhtsetseg Tserenchunt
February 27, 2022
Library Management System
“Library management System” project is going to be developed in Java using MySQL which focuses on to manage library, book information such as selecting and updating books, maintain the record of the students and book rentals, books that are available in library and the location of the book, and deadline of the books.
· There should be no maximum number of books that can be borrowed
· Books must be returned within 4 weeks period
· Borrowers can borrow a maximum of 5 videos
· Videos must be returned within two weeks
· Borrowers can borrow a maximum of four CDs
· Borrowed CDs must be returned within 2 weeks period
· Borrowers are unable to borrow books, CDs or videos if there is time overdue on the borrower’s account
· Borrowers should be invoiced for items that have not been returned (Respack, R. (2019))
When person borrows item following information has to be recorded:
· Member ID#
· Item ID#
· Date borrowed
· Return due date
· Item should be flagged as borrowed
When Item returned:
· Item should be flagged as returned
Borrower’s account Ruling:
· Name (first and last name)
· Each borrower has a unique ID# (Member ID)
Borrowing item rules:
· Item ID#
· Subject category
· Media type (book, videos, CD etc…) (Respack, R. (2019))
· No. of tracks
· Run duration
· Subject Category
· Media type
Respack, R. (2019). Capture Business RUles. Retrieved from Business Requirements: https://www.dlsweb.rmit.edu.au/Toolbox/ecommerce/bur_respak/bur_e1/html/bur_e1_bus_rules.htm